Job (Coaching) Opportunity – Wolverhampton Lawn Tennis and Squash Cub
Job Description: Head of Squash and Racketball at Wolverhampton Lawn Tennis and Squash Club
Line manager: Operations Manager
Supervisory responsibilities: Coaching team
Aim of Post
The Head of Squash & Racketball will work with the Operations Manager, every point Rackets Manager, Squash Chairman and other members of the team to increase squash and racketball participation at the club and local schools.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordinate and deliver the club’s Squash & Racketball Development Plan
• Deliver Junior onsite and outreach group coaching at local schools and develop links in the area
• Deliver group coaching, internal & external tournaments & social events
• Deliver Holiday Camps and every point fun days
• Coordinate internal tournaments and manage the internal leagues
• Deliver individual lessons to members and non-members
• Aim to grow and retain members
• Be available to attend the weekly team meeting each Monday morning and monthly squash committee meetings as required
• Act as Team Captain if required
For someone moving to the area; there is a possible opportunity to offer a job share with a local school which would include squash coaching and boarding house duties in return for free accommodation on the school premises.
This position would be suitable for an experienced coach at Level 2 or above who would relish the opportunity grow the coaching programme at all levels.
Notes: This job description is not necessarily a comprehensive definition of the post. It will be reviewed at least once every two years and may be subject to modification or amendment at any time after consultation with Operations Manager and Squash & Racketball Chairman.
For further information please contact the Operations Manager in the first instance on 07766220275 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org