JUNIOR GRAND PRIX SERIES TO RELAUNCH
This season will see the relaunch of the very successful Junior Grand Prix Series, aimed at giving a taste of competetive matches to our less experienced juniors. Designed for beginner to intermediate players there will be 5 events spread across the season.
- Run in school year categories (yr 3-4, 5-6 and 7-8)
- All tournaments will be mixed boys and girls
- Playoff for final positions guaranteeing a good number of games
- Points awarded Formula 1 style to give finishing positions at the end of the series
- £10 per event or a season ticket is available (with free t-shirt)
Entry forms for each event will be available to download closer to the date. For further information please contact Chris Ryder, see below for details.